Denver, Colorado Personal Injury Attorney and Counselor At Law
Kevin V. Moore has over 28 years experience as a Colorado attorney. He is a member of the Colorado Bar Association, the Colorado Trial Lawyer’s Association, the Criminal Defense Bar and the 1st Judicial Bar Association.
He’s been a member of the Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks, Arvada branch, for 21 years, and has served 16 years as Presiding Justice.
Kevin also volunteers as a coach in various youth sports: baseball, softball and basketball, following a family tradition started by his father, Ralph W. Moore, Jr.
Professional Memberships & Affiliations:
- Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- First Judicial District Bar Association
- Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks Lodge #2278 (16 years)
- Lodge Presiding Justice (11 years)
- Relations Committee (8 years)
- Arvada Teen Court volunteer judge (14 years)
- Knights of Columbus Council #13961 Officer-Advocate